Below is a link to reports and data on Vermont schools – does YOUR child’s school make the grade?
Vermont School Reports
To learn more about moving your family and Ludlow VT real estate, please call me at 802-353-1983 or visit www.ISellVermontRealEstate.com.
3. Keep everything extra clean. Wash fingerprints from light switch plates. Mop and wax floors. Clean the stove and refrigerator. A clean house makes a better first impression and convinces buyers that the home has been well cared for.
4. Get rid of smells! Even if you think you house does not have smells, spring for a good carpet and drape cleaning to eliminate any possible cooking odors, smoke, and pet smells. Keep the windows open when possible (if road noise is not an issue).
5. Put higher wattage bulbs in light sockets to make rooms seem brighter, especially basements and other dark rooms. Replace any burnt-out bulbs.
6. Make minor repairs that can create a bad impression. Small problems, such as sticky doors, torn screens, cracked caulking, or a dripping faucet, may seem trivial, but they’ll give buyers the impression that the house isn’t well maintained.
7. Tidy your yard. Cut the grass, rake the leaves, trim the bushes, and edge the walks. Put a pot or two of bright flowers near the entryway.
8. Patch holes in your driveway and reapply sealant, if applicable.
9. Clean your gutters. Remove any debris such as pine straw that has accumulated on the roof.
10. Polish your front doorknob and door numbers. Remember, the door is the first part of the home potential buyers see!
For more information about real estate and selling your home in Ludlow, VT please call me at 802-353-1983 or visit my Web site http://www.isellvermontrealestate.com/. I would love to help make your home more saleable!
Summer is in full swing and as the novelty of being out of school begins to wear off, most parents are bracing themselves for the inevitable “I’m booooored” that is just bound to come out of their children’s mouths soon. Luckily, beautiful Ludlow, VT has more to offer than just wintertime fun!
Below are links to several fun things to do with your children this summer to get them outside and enjoying this perfect time of year in Ludlow:
• State parks in southern Vermont
• Places to hike in south/south central Vermont
• Places to fish in south/south central Vermont
• Museums to visit in Vermont
• Factory tours in Vermont
• Go on a llama hike in Vermont!
For more information about living and real estate in Ludlow, VT please call me at 802-353-1983 or visit my Web site www.ISellVermontRealEstate.com. Happy trails, and here’s to an exciting second half of the summer!
If part of your annual Independence Day celebration includes watching fireworks, you can enjoy them at West Hill Park in Ludlow. The fireworks display begins at dusk with children’s games during the day.
Location: West Hill Park.
See you there!
For Ludlow real estate information, visit ISellVermontRealEstate.com.
The National Association of Realtors reports the Pending Home Sales Index, which is based on contracts signed in February is at 109.3, down 8.5 percent from February 2006. David Lereah, the chief economist for NAR, attributese this decline to unusually bad weather in February and the problems in the subprime market. Read the full story…
For updates on Ludlow real estate market, visit my website or give me a call at 800-659-1819 #103.
The Commerce Department reports housing starts plunged 14.3% in January to the lowest point in ten years. This unexpected decrease off-set the gains of the previous two months.
Regionally, housing starts in January decreased by 28.5% in the West, 15.2% in the Midwest, and 11.8% in the South. Starts rose 8.9% in the Northeast.
Interested in Ludlow Vermont real estate? Contact me, 800-659-1819 #103 or visit my website to view homes for sale.